We are looking for a Data Scientist with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
B2Metric is a prominent marketing intelligence platform that empowers businesses to track, analyze, and forecast user behavior across various channels and touchpoints. With our innovative platform, businesses gain valuable insights into customer journeys, enabling data-driven decision-making and the implementation of effective marketing strategies.
At B2Metric, we are driven by the belief that data and analytics are key drivers of growth and enable businesses to optimize their marketing return on investment. With our state-of-the-art tools and technologies, businesses can unlock the full potential of their data, identify trends, and enhance their marketing efforts to effectively engage customers.
- Problem solving skills, proficient in mind-set that can turn the problem into a data-driven solution
- Master the API of libraries in the Python Scientific ecosystem (pandas, numpy, scipy etc.)
- Having knowledge of gradient-boosting frameworks such as CatBoost, XGBoost, and the adjustable parameters of gradient-boosting models for fine-tuning and overfitting.
- Strong storytelling and communication skills, able to convey model results to the target audience with the data terminology, fluency and reporting
- Knowledgeable in the implementation of the models to be applied, suitable for the problem, having knowledge of the techniques applied in linear, tree and neural network implementations and optimizations and selection of appropriate models.
- Able to prepare data with distributed processing, trained in multi-machine environments, have the necessary software capabilities for this, have knowledge of libraries (Ray, Dask, Pytorch Distributed)
- Reporting skills that have knowledge of the literature about Explainable AI techniques and can explain the model's decisions in a pure way
- Familiarity with the technology stack used (MLFlow, kubeflow etc.) partially involved in model-deployment and monitoring processes.
- Able to work with data warehouse, strong ability to analyze with SQL, preferably proficient in ClickHouse and BigQuery dialects
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Demonstrated expertise on Kaggle and similar competitional platforms
- Having previous experience with Product Analytics and Customer Journey domain
- Having domain knowledge in at least one of the Telecom, Banking, Insurance domains.
- Participated in academic projects, technical writer and implementer
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure is a plus.
If you’re looking for an exciting journey you want to wake up every day to a role that offers real responsibilities and a great team to be a part of, then B2MetricCrew is waiting for your application.